Raptor lined the interior floor of my van.
1. Removed all the seats
- 1 hour
2. Sanded floor with 80 grit sandpaper to remove the rust.
- 12 hours
3. Tape off the van with painters plastic and blue painters tape (3M)
- 3 hours
- 2 hours
- Add 250 ml harder and 100 -50 ml tint to bottle
- 60 psi set on air compressor (liner goes father and coats evenly)
- For a more textured look spray at 40 psi
- Spray the bottle in less than an hour
8 bottles = 2 coats
Pneumatic 8" orbital sander
Self etching primer from Home Depot